AMS Dental Technologies - Milling Services
The exclusive and certified dental design and milling center of the AmericaSmiles Network offers high-quality and affordable milling services to hundreds of dental labs per year.
We can supply all your outsource milling services or fill the gaps to allow you to compete with any lab in your market.
Already have an account?
Send Us a Case
Create Your Account Today
You'll need an account to upload your files. Contact us to get started.
Need a quicker response? Call our milling specialist directly.
Built over decades of industry experience.
The exclusive and certified dental design and milling center of the AmericaSmiles Network offers high-quality and affordable zirconia copings, full-contour zirconia crowns, e.max, and custom titanium abutments and bars. As a membership-based milling center, we are held to a high standard for quality, reliability, and service. In addition, because the entire AmericaSmiles family exists to support dental labs and help improve their business, providing a competitive price is a must.
How it works
- We can receive your designed .stl files directly from our website at www.AMSDTI.com.
- The secure web-based network infrastructure immediately posts your files to our database and informs our technician that there are files ready for processing.
- If you Send models to our Scan & Design Center, they are received and scanned the same day and designed the next.
- All AMSDTI Design Technicians have 20+ years of design experience and utilize 3Shape or Exocad design software.
- After the design, all files are uploaded to our secure and proprietary database system, just like the .stl files sent by our customers.
- Files are then pulled into our camming software by our milling technicians.
- Cases are sorted by size, color, and material type (e.max, HT Zirconia, Anterior Zirconia).
- Our milling technicians carefully select spots for anchoring the prosthetic and set in a run.
- After milling, teeth are inspected, anchors are ground off, and prepared for coloring.
- After coloring, all cases are sintered overnight.
- After sintering, we examine each case, complete any final finishing required and prepare for shipping.