AMS INTRAORAL SCANNER by LAUNCA
AMS IOS BY LAUNCA
Aidite AMD-500 dental zirconia milling machine is dry-milling equipment with five-axis, mainly used for CAD / CAM processing of dental materials such as zirconia and PMMA.
This zirconia milling machine AMD-500 has stable performance and large processing angles, which can do 90° vertical processing of the restoration's buccal surface.
- Easy to use and seamlessly merges into a dental practice’s digital treatment workflow.
- An open solution configured to direct the scans right to the dentist’s design team (your lab).
- We’ve addressed all the early design concerns expressed by doctors of many different brands:
- Light weight (only 250grams)
- Anti-fogging and is powder-free
- Includes an LED light
- Delivers scans in an open file format (STL/PLY)
- Simple to use.
- Highly accurate to 30microns on a quad and 60microns for full arch.
- Next generation dual camera design that deliver complete 3D structure in the field of view
- Scans to a depth of 20mm.
- Fast – under 40 seconds for a full arch
- Instead of the taking of individual pictures, the DL-206 uses video to create the 3D model.